Friday, May 2, 2014

the day's only half over.

Dreary day. Coffeecoffeecoffee. Freshly cleaned kitchen. Husband's weekend is drawing to a close before two nightshift twelvers.
My second day attempting to adjust to falling off cliffs and being eaten by an evil flycatcher dude in Jak + Daxter.
I tossed the ingredients for chicken garam masala curry into the crockpot, so there's that goodness too. :)
A few chicken breasts, a can of fire-roasted tomatoes, a couple dashes of garam masala and garlic salt, a teaspoon each of minced garlic and ginger is also technically called for, but do whatever you can. I had minced garlic, but only ginger powder, so yeah. Make it work.
I'll have it cook on high till the chicken is done, then shred the meat, adjust the seasonings, and serve up to eat with naan I bought at Wally's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment